Join us for a unique agro-ecological experience
in a traditional village on the beautiful
Greek Island of evia
Mazi Team is incredibly grateful for the amount of interest and support
but we have currently limited places for 2018.
Get in touch if you are interested in joining us at a later date
and we will inform you when further availability arises!
1. As a roaming guest, by contributing your skills & knowledge
2. By joining our formal Agricultural Internship
From September 2017
Shout out to all carpenters, videographers, photographers, designers, market gardeners, cooks, nursery workers (or any other skill you think we need!) with a few weeks to contribute to our start-up...
We offer you room & board and an agroforestry induction.
From October 2017
Min. 2 - 6 months
Currently no availability
This is a professional and fulfilling learning experience for people passionate about farming as a career path.
Co-create a start-up farm
Be an active participant in the start-up of an agro-ecological farm, where you will learn to turn degraded land into an operational agro-forest. We will work together to find solutions and co-create a pioneering agricultural system.
Opportunity to work with leaders in the field
Implement their designs, participate in their educational seminars, get hands-on training and be part of our ongoing research and development effort.
for the details...
- Looking for dedicated, pragmatic, communicative, solution-finding people who are good with their hands and value hard work.
- Minimum work requirement is a full 6 day week, with 8h days. The more you work on the farm, the more you will get out of the experience.
- Farming is hard, physical and dirty work, you will feel tired, but you will love it.
- Room and board provided, with access to internet.
- This is an unpaid internship where your hard work is exchanged with a once in a life time learning experience. We care to make this a mutually beneficial experience, where every party leaves enriched and empowered.